Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Castlevania Chorus of Mysteries.....

what we have here ! a new castlevania game? well .... unfortunatly not it's just a rom hack .
it's quite entarteining  as I played just few month ago ... and I think I can share you as it's a hack.
however you will need a nes emulator to run this game... I suggest you to use nestopia but if anybody knows one better just tell me...

from pc mag:

Castlevania hacks can be hard to love if you're not a hardcore Castlevania fan, because they typically increase the game's difficulty to levels that make you want to pull your hair/whip out. Not so with Castlevania: Chorus of Mysteries, a masterful hack of the original NES Castlevania title. It blends completely new graphics with amazingly designed levels that balance challenge and playability in a way that I personally think rivals the original Konami classic. If that isn't an endorsement to play it, then I am a flying elephant.





No comments:

Post a Comment